Below is a list of the various ways to contact us for anyone interested in our products or just to know or visit the farm (we specify do not send paper mail to the address of the farm, because we cannot receive it):
» registered office
: Via Dante, 65/d - 09128 Cagliari
: S.S. 197, km 17,500 - San Gavino Monreale (SU)
» web site
The personal data provided when filling in the form above will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Reg. UE 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. Using the form above, the data controller will receive an email in which will be displayed the data voluntarily provided by the data subject interested in receiving information about the proposals contained in the site. The data controller will keep the email and the data therein included exclusively within his storage devices.
- Controller. The data controller is S'Argidda di Fausto Caboni, with main office in Via Dante, 65/d - 09128 Cagliari, ph. +39.329.3718772, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, certified e-mail email@example.com.
- Processor. The data processor is S'Argidda di Fausto Caboni.
- Purposes of the processing. Data provided will be processed only in order to recontact the data subject and to fulfil his requests about his message.
- Duration of the processing. Data will be processed only for the time necessary to reply to the data subject's requests.
- Rights of the data subject. The data subject has the right to request from the controller the access to his personal data, their rectification or erasure of them or to obtain restriction, to express his objection or withdrawal of consent, moreover, he have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of his personal data by the controller.
- Modalities of the processing. Personal data will be processed exclusively by the site owner according to Reg. UE 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
- Nature of providing data. Providing data is optional. However, if the user will not provide data, it will be impossible for the data controller to reply to the requests of information or contacts. Pressing the "send" button, the data subject voluntarily grants his formal consent to the data processing.